Friday, September 21, 2012

Adorable Apartment for Rent

I love my neighborhood and I love to share my experiences of being in France. I now have the opportunity to welcome you to the neighborhood. I am managing a studio, although small, it is roomy by french standards at 322 square feet. It has a bathroom with a shower and a kitchen with a stove. It is perfect for one or two persons and it is listed on the VRBO (Vacation Rental By Owner).

You too can be part of my neighborhood. It is not overwhelmed with tourists but everything is at your fingertips from great restaurants to shops, local marchés and banks. Best of all, it is easy to get to the Seine for a daily walk. Life can be really great when you live like a local in Paris!

Click on this link below to view more photos, fees and general information. Please also share the link with your friends and don't hesitate to contact me with questions! I look forward to seeing you soon in the neighborhood, my neighborhood!

A bientôt mes amis !

http://www.vrbo.com/434785

No comments:

Post a Comment